The innovative BikeTouch Pro gloves allow you to use your touch screen phone, without taking your gloves off. Not only that, but they are also waterproof and windproof, which means they’ll survive the worst conditions you can throw at them while you are out riding.
Unlike other “eTip” style gloves, the BikeTouch Pro gloves allow you to use common functions on your phone such as pinching to zoom (useful when navigating a map or zooming in to some text) thanks to special finger tip edges on the thumb and the first two fingers.
To make these gloves extra comfortable for cycling, there’s a tri-gel padded zone on the palm which absorbs bumps on the road and keeps your wrists protected.
For safety, there’s anti-skid material lining which prevents your hand slipping in wintery conditions.
The BikeTouch Pro glove also has reflective material on the back to increase visibility.
They are lined to keep your hands warm down to zero or below.
To read more about the gloves check out Sam Dalton’s review on London Cyclist.
Here’s a summary of the features:
- Waterproof and windproof fabric
- Suitable for use in cold weather
- 90%+ touch sensitivity – excellent for the iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC or any other smartphone
- Full finger terry sweat swipe
- Soft tri-gel padded zones on the palm
- Anti-skid material on the palm
- Durable reinforced overlay on thumb crotch
Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjuster
Reflective piping on palm back for maximum visibility
Suitable for use with Tigra Smartphone Bike Mount
Size: S, M, L & XL